We have brought an excellent pan for you. Our Lodge Cast Iron Skillet Pan will be the best pan for your kitchen. It is 10.25" black pan. This Lodge Cast Iron Pan delivers heavy-duty performance, with lower side walls and a wider cooking surface. It will be great for the stovetop, campfire or oven. Our Lodge skillet is pre-seasoned for a natural, easy release and can be used for frying, baking, broiling, braising, and sautéing meats, vegetables and more! This frying pan is constructed by cast iron, sturdy and durable for years of use. Our pan is unique design; the skillet is hard to deform and more durable. It will suit to use to apply multiple cooking methods such as frying, stir-frying and deep frying. It is safe and healthy: It has no any coating, chemical free, safe and healthy. You can safely be used at gas stove and induction cooker.
- 10.25 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet. An improvement on the original: the Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, featuring an assist handle. This will be your go-to pan for generations to come. Handle length is 4.81 inch. When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it's about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
- Color: Black
- Brand: Lodge
- UPC: 75536300788
- EAN: 75536300801
- Languages: English
- Publisher: Lodge Manufacturing Company
- Package Dimensions: 16.3 x 10.8 x 2.4 inches
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge's Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company's vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box. After cooking, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately.
Breakfast in particular somehow tastes extra hearty when cooked in a heavy cast-iron skillet. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching and sear meat at higher temperatures. A good all-purpose size at 10-1/4 inches in diameter and 2 inches deep, this skillet can fry up eggs, pancakes, steaks, chicken, hamburgers, and can bake desserts and casseroles as well. A helper handle aids in lifting, and the looped primary handle allows hanging. Two side spouts pour off grease or juice. Even though the pan comes pre-seasoned, applying a little vegetable oil before use helps prevent food from sticking. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, this virtually indestructible pan should last for generations and is covered by a lifetime warranty. --Ann Bieri