You can use the right ramekin for the right recipe! It will be suit for small portions, the size and volume are particularly important so that the recipe is perfectly cooked. This white ramekin is stackable and doesn't take up a lot of space in your cupboard. It is easy to clean; you can wash them with soap and hot water or place them into your dishwasher. These ramekins are versatile dishes for soufflé, jams, dipping sauces, French onion soup, blueberry crumble, drawn butter, olives, quiche and ice cream. It is the right one and let everyone enjoy delicious food without worrying over-eats! Our ramekin dishes have industry-favorite traditional contours, ideal for various dining environments, from casual to the white tablecloth. These ramekins are sure to create a dining experience your guests won't soon forget.
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR ceramic (high resistance
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. For use in the oven up to 520 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
- DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- Color: Flour
- Brand: Emile Henry
- EAN: 3289311140101
- Publisher: Emile Henry
- Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 10.3 x 5.8 inches