Our rectangular blue baking dish extremely hard, does not scratch and does not craze. It is durable for everyday use. This baking dish is an ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts. It is the sleek, rectangular shapely baker is finished with a solid color inspired by fine foods and bold flavors. Our rectangular baker is a microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe for all-around kitchen creativity. It is stylish handles and tapered walls provide a touch of presentational flourish with room for plenty of potholder grip. It is an ideal addition to other high-performance cookware, tools, and cutlery made for creative cooks. This dishwasher is safe or hand wash with soap and water; 10 Year Guarantee. It is eco-friendly. This baking dish will be the best collection. It manufactured in a modern environmentally safe production site.
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR ceramic (high resistance
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. For use in the oven up to 520 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
- DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- Brand: Emile Henry
- Color: Twilight Blue
- EAN: 3289315596263
- Publisher: Emile Henry
- Package Dimensions: 19.5 x 14.5 x 8.0 inches
Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year guarantee, our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. Emile Henry unveils Modern Classics, an American inspiration and the first significant launch of an Emile Henry collection since the original pie and lasagna dishes debuted in the early '90s. It is truly an American collection as the shapes, capacities, and dimensions were developed with an eye toward American foods, style and recipes. All of the shapes have been designed from the ground up to attract the American consumer while preserving the intangible design elements and the performance properties of Emile Henry. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten years guarantee.